, Norwest Business Park, Unit 11, First Floor, 25 Solent Cct, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
Peter Cornock & Associates Solicitors dates back to 1984 when Peter Cornock commenced Private Practice as a Solicitor in his own right.
In 1990 the Practice acquired the Solicitors Practice of Brian C Collins (one of the First Solicitors in the Hills District).
Our range of knowledge and experience enables us to deliver Quality Legal Services, on a Personal Level and Cost Effectively.
Personal profile Peter Cornock.
– Attorney Generals Department 1974 to 1979;
– Director of Public Prosecutions (NSW Indictable Crime) 1979 to 1981;
– Solicitor Department of Corrective Services 1981 to 1982;
– First Solicitor appointed to NSW Health Care Complaints Commission 1982;
– Solicitor Legal Aid Commission (NSW) 1983 to 1984;
– Private Practice 1984 to date.
– Bachelor of Legal Studies Macquarie University 1981;
– Solicitor of the High Court;Solicitor Attorney and Proctor of the Supreme Court (NSW);
– Commissioned Officer Australian Defence Force;
– Chairman of the Australian Karting Appeals Court;
Peter’s experience includes appearances in the following Courts/Tribunals:
High Court of Australia, Court of Appeal, Court of Criminal Appeal, Supreme Court, Family Court, Federal Magistrates Court, District Court, Local Court, Crime Commission, Military Tribunals including Full Courts Martials, Restricted Courts Martials and Defence Force Magistrate trials hearings, Defence Force Disciplinary Appeals Tribunal, Industrial Relations Commission, Administrative Decisions Tribunals.
Personal Profile – Michelle Collyer (Solicitor)
– Admitted to Practice in 2003.
– First Class Honours.
– Practised as a Barrister prior to admission as Solicitor.
– Interests include Netball (Played for Australia), Golf, Flying and Family.
Family Law / Defacto