SUITE 1510, 87-89 LIVERPOOL STREET, SYDNEY, New South Wales, Australia 2000
We help business owner, workers, families, expats and overseas investors with Immigration Law and related legal issues:
- Business visa applications (including Employer Nomination Scheme, Business Innovation and Skilled Independent visas) to migrate to Australia.
- Investor visa applications.
- Partner visa, child visa and parent visa applications.
- Appeals to the Migration Review Tribunal (the MRT), the AAT or Federal Court.
- Australian migration law advice and Australian citizenship.
- Buying and selling property and businesses in Sydney.
- Setting up a business in Australia from China, including licenses and business contracts.
- Expat divorce and financial settlement across the border.
- Criminal defence to immigrants and expat to avoid visa cancellation.
- Tax on immigrant and CRS planning.
- Immigrant injured at work or on road.
- Overseas skill recognition in Australia