, Suite 210, 2nd Floor, 4 The Boulevarde, Strathfield NSW 2135
Equity Solicitors – ” Making us redundant is our aim ”
Our aim for all our clients is to ensure that we resolve, deal with and complete the matters for which we are instructed as quickly as possible, therefore leaving you with time to get on with your life – in essence making us redundant in the shortest possible time.
Equity Solicitors is a firm that deals with your personal and business needs, delivering legal services to a diverse range of clients. Although established in 2009, the Solicitor-Director has over 20 years experience in all areas of the legal field. In addition, the Solicitor-Director operated his own successful private practice in England for over 4 years before migrating to Australia.
We adopt a thorough but practical approach designed to assist our clients in achieving their desired objectives. We have a dedicated team of lawyers with an impressive range of skills and experience. We take the time to understand what our clients are seeking to achieve and then assist them by delivering our services with a practical and commercial approach. By providing an efficient and value-driven service, we aim to exceed our clients’ expectations.
We provide legal advice on a wide range of personal and commercial law issues to clients ranging from individuals to businesses. Our extensive services include:
• Residential and Commercial conveyancing
• Sales and acquisitions of business’s (our speciality is in the sale and purchase of Post Offices)
• Drafting and negotiation of new leases
• Assignment of leases
• Litigation (civil and commercial)
• Wills and Probate
• Drafting and negotiating Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
• Trust Deed and Asset Protection
• Advising on Franchise Agreements
• Organising Foreign Investment Review Board approvals
• Drafting and negotiating Supply, Procurement, Agency and Distribution Agreements
• Preparing standard terms and conditions of trade
• Preparing and reviewing employment contracts
• Drafting Confidentiality Agreements
• Financial Agreements under the Succession Act 2008
• Pre-nuptial Agreements
• Power of Attorneys
• Termination of Long term Tenancies (Protected Tenancy)