, 18 Ross St Glenbrook NSW 2773
My name is Sandra Morey, and I am a qualified solicitor living and practicing in the Blue Mountains.
I spent 11 years practising in large law firms in Sydney before identifying a gap in the delivery of premium, personal legal services in the lower Blue Mountains. I opened my practice in 1993 before moving to larger premises in Glenbrook Village in 2007.
I’ve lived in the lower mountains since 1996, and am an active member of the local community, including:
• Former president of the Blue Mountains Regional Law Society
• Committee member of the Glenbrook Chamber of Commerce, and
• Former board member of the Blue Mountains City Church.
• Festival organiser for the Glenbrook Spring Festival, held annually on the second Saturday in November
Apart from being a keen traveller, I love riding on the back of my husband’s BMW touring motorcycle and I am a huge fan of Zokoko Café in Emu Heights!
Need a solicitor who cares?
At Glenbrook Legal Services, you are more than just a number. Our focus is on delivering premium results with compassion and care.
We have a few office rules:
• We don’t speak in “lawyer” language
• We don’t assign you a case number and look at you purely in terms of billing hours, and
• We don’t make assumptions about your needs and wants.
• Listen to you
• Value relationships
• Deliver quality legal services, and
• Offer convenience, with multiple locations and after-hours consultation by appointment.
Our team is committed to delivering:
• Practical advice that provides our clients with the best possible outcomes
• Timely solutions, and
• Personal service.
We don’t just sit behind a desk and give advice – we make things happen.